• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which OCZ ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adriana

which ocz ram would go with dfi ultra-d. i'm thinking of GOLD VX, but my other thoughts were on OCZ Plat Rev.2 and OCZ Gold Rev.2? which would be the best

ok im going to limited the ram because the gold vx require to raise the voltage . so i think now its either OCZ EL PLAT REV.2 OR OCZ GOLD EL REV.2. unless you can tell me other good ocz ram?

the motherboard you have though will be perfect for rasing the voltage (up to 3.2V) so I would definitely get the GoldVX, but if you really don't want to raise to the board's potential the platinum is your best bet.

Janus67 said:
the motherboard you have though will be perfect for rasing the voltage (up to 3.2V) so I would definitely get the GoldVX, but if you really don't want to raise to the board's potential the platinum is your best bet.

i agree

bazx

4200 Plat is good stuff, but 3200 Gold is the best bang for the buck IMO.

I have both and although the 4200 does DDR626 24/7 stable, the 3200 pwns it in performance so the 4200 sits on my bookshelf.

Back