• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

200gb maxtor IDE drive for 69.99 no rebates~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pik4chu

Senior Yellow Forum Rat
thought I had seen this here but looked over the last few pages and couldnt find it. anyways. 70 bucks at frys for the drive. Only catch is its limit 1 per customer/household but you can just get some buddies to order to dif places, any3ways http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3492233

:attn:forgot to add that this has been around for a little while on fatwallet.com So don't expect it to stick around much longer!:attn:

*edit*Item is currently out of stock but price still appears to be good, PM might also be worth a shot if you have a store locally

Last edited:
Just a heads up ...

This was posted at FW . This deals been going on for about 7-10 days now , so it may not last much longer .

OCS911 said:
you can PM to BB cuz BB w/ $40 MIR so it turns out $29.99 plus tax AR :)

Only if you have a Fry's near you. That's the price matching rules here at least (they'll only PM Local retail competitors).

Great deal, bought 1. Going to be a huge improvement over my Western Digital 80GB, 2mb buffer drive I have now.

Back