• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are the race standings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you guys can give me the teams and the day it started I can update my team page that updated daily from the last race. It works off the daily xml files though so the initial credit might vary slightly from what the official start was ubt it shoudl still be pretty close overall. Let me know if you want me to do anything.

Jon

I think the race started on 6/25/05

Team A
rajausa
skab
Praxis
Cyklopz
Hammer
Brandon McDaniel

Team B
Larry Quinn
Tyrinon
eaglescouter
hallen
Katelin
Andy Sherwood

Team C
The wiizard
Dave H
Stryfe and crazyastro
Puffy
Mitchlan and DK Jedi Alliance
Careface & Demonoid
Sir Barbarosa

Team D
Gary a.k.a. Landshark
Charlie
Morpheus...
ewl2
JHeizer
Turner
Screaming Eagle

The goal this time around is 500,000 credit. Which should take a bit under two months.

hey Heezer,

your missing a guy off of team d, we added him late stratcatprowling i think is his username....

Go Team D !!!!!

Thanks for putting this up heezer - awesome to have stats again! Looks like this race has turned out pretty close - will be very interesting to see over the next few weeks!!!

Thanks heezer for setting up your page :)

My server's mobo is fried. I've asked my friend to return a mobo I lent him so I can get it running again but that won't be until later this week.(which will also add an XP2100+ to team C :) ) I'm glad we can see what's going on in the race in the mean time.

From the stats it looks like team A will hit the finish line in 5.1 weeks at their current production levels.

The good news is that Team B is outproducing the others by 145cs per week!

The bad news is that Team B is behind by 8,924 cs (61.5 weeks), so team B needs to up the horsepower a bunch or surrender in defeat.

Yeah, only down is that it looks like my server is not updating any more.... Thsi past weekend I had to move a bunch of my stuff back to my apartment at college because I can't make it all in one trip. Server fell to clothes so i had to move it back. no problem, I can ssh forward through a few servers there to remote desktop if I need to. Only if it actually locks up do I have a problem. well, I get home to find that they disabled port forwarding... I can start running it on my laptop here but will lose a few days data in teh middle. This will not effect the race, just the daily stats on the users page. I hate computers some times....

Yeah, sorry for some reason read over that post. Also, I will try to run the update every night on my laptop until I can figure out how to connect to my server. Too bad our linux cluster is being moved right now to a new building. I could have forwarded through it to my PC. Oh well. Race On!!!

Back