• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hornet1727

I have a question about my water cooling. I have a asus p4p800e-deluxe Mono with a p4 3.2E, I just ordered a Cooler Master Aquagate Internal / External Water Cooling System. Someone told me that i need to drill holes in my mobo to install this. Please someone tell me this is not true is there some kind of bracket to fit lick the fan heatsink did or someother means of installing it. This will be the first water cooling ive installed it will be here tomm and am trying to learn more before it does. Any help would be great.

Asus p4p800E deluxe Mobo
Intel P4 3.2E procc
Radeon x800 XT 256mb gc
Corsair XMS XPERT DC1024MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz Mem
Seagate 250GB 8MB S-ATA-150 HD
Ultra X-Connect 500-Watt ATX PS

Ps. i know this is a double post didnt see the watter cooling forum.

You shouldn't need to DRILL the holes in your motherboard - they should already be there. The heatsink mounting system for LGA775 uses the same holes that your waterblock will bolt into.

PLease respond back with the results after install. I want to see how much of a difference this pretty cheap priced entry level WC system works.

Thanks!

lmao. drill holes in a mobo :D . you should go and slap whoever told you that

Back