• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Green burn in my screen??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ryanaenglish

I just bought a 19in Hyundai L90D+, and its beautiful execpt.....
there just appeared a green burn in the top right corner. This burn looks familiar to me, I'v seen it happen to my old TV, because of magnets.

My question is could this be caused by my computer. The corner where the burn is, is right next to my computer. Could there be something in my computer that is doing this? It wouldn't make any sense to me to make computer parts that would ruin your screen but who knows.

Could anyone help me from preventing this happening again? I'm getting my old screen replaced by the company, but I sure don't want this to keep happening.

that little . of green is a dead pixel.... not much u can do about it either.... ur gonna have to live with it lol....

and no its not a computer hardware incident or anything like that... its just 1 out of 1 billion pixels that blew out

SNieX

turn off thr LCD and amssage the area lightly, *mnight* help but not liekly, also move the LCD away from any other elcetronic components.

if you mean a green pixel it's a stuck pixel. you can sometimes fix it by letting a video run for a couple of hours fullscreen that flashes colors on your screen. google for psp video.

Back