• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L90D+ for less than $340 shipped?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koontz946

i want to resolve my crappy CRT monitor before i pass out tonight, and have checked around to see if there are any L90D+'s for less than $340, shipped.

if anyone thinks i should NOT get it (i will use it mainly for competitive gaming, otherwise for watchin movies and stuff) speak now or forever hold their peace! or however it goes...

ya i ordered from ZZF thats where i found the lowest price (including shipping)

should be here right before my roadtrip / LAN party with my CS:S clan!

hopefully my MX1000 and WD 120GB SATAII drive will be here... and hopefully i dont regret this terribly when the evening's beverages fall away whilst i sleep...

Before you get that consider that dell widescreen 20 inch, i got the l90d+ and my buddy got the Dell at the same time, we both play games and I could not see any adverse affects on his screen compared to mine, not to mention its resolution is alot higer than the l90d+

I do like my l90 but if I had to do it again, i probably wou ld have got the dell.

Weltall said:
Before you get that consider that dell widescreen 20 inch, i got the l90d+ and my buddy got the Dell at the same time, we both play games and I could not see any adverse affects on his screen compared to mine, not to mention its resolution is alot higer than the l90d+

I do like my l90 but if I had to do it again, i probably wou ld have got the dell.

I've used/seen/soon will own a dell 2005fpw, one sweet monitor, and in the next 3 weeks or so they should have a sale again and have them for around 380-400 bucks shipped! :cool:

Dude, get a dell, lol... I can't believe I just said that! :rolleyes:

i did consider it, and if the price wasnt so steep, i would have gotten it.

i said it in another thread and ill say it here: the only thing that would make me buy another (or a different) LCD is if the 2005fpw goes sub-$400

in which case ill sell my L90D+

I got my L90D+ from TigerDirect for $329.

Had one dead pixel, but I called and RMA'd it due to backlight bleeding. I went ahead and bought another one on the phone right then (he initially charged me for shipping, but I called him back and told him when I ordered the first time, shipping was free, so he apologized and refunded the difference), and when they received mine back in the mail (they paid the postage, too) the credited my card for the original purchase.

I ordered the second one because a) I didn't want my girlfriend to be without a monitor for 3 or 4 days, and b) I figured if I already paid for another one and had it in hand, they'd be more likely just to refund the first one then go to the trouble of shipping it back out and refusing my RMA.

Worked out nicely, because I got to compare both monitors side by side (first one had some slightly reddish tones I noticed after the comparison, too), and Samantha got to use dual-LCD's for one weekend before I boxed up the first one and shipped it back.

Back