• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 - problem with GPU overclocking =(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cj_remix

Registered
Hello all.
I have a problem with Gigabyte 6800 - with memory overclocking all right, but GPU doesn't increase frequency in 3D =( only 325 Mhz as default.. why?
P.S. there is no differense 16pipes & 6 shaders or 12pipes & 5 shader... please help with advice...

What are you using, rivatuner? It doesn't work for me either. Try using a different program.

Quailane, what programm, can you advice?
Susquehannock, I know how to unlock pipes & vertex...i rebooted system (without rebooting it's impossible to unlock pipes and vertex (with Riva Tuner i mean))

Hmmm.. something strange... Just now tested card with 3D Mark 2005 - 1st,2nd and the 3rd benchmarks - in 2 of 3 testes freqency of GPU was 410 Mhz (that I overclocked in Riva Tuner)... then was some artefacts and I decreased memory frequency... since that GPUs frequency is 325 Mhz in all 3D test...

Back