• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hiper Modular

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In terms of looks, its really nice and will sure be a looker.

Performance Pc's carries it so im sure its of high quality. I haven't read any reviews on it yet, but its got to be good.

did you check out any reviews yet?

It looks like a very nice PSU. And solid from what the reviews have said. Im actually tempted to get this and try it out. I love the way they did the connections. Finally a cool alternative to molexes. Now all they need to do is get rid of molexes all together and replace them with something more modern and new.

Link here to test results done by "Toms Hardware" Look at what the 12 volt line does.. Measures 13v ??

Some PS guru break it down for me, this PS be stable? I'm not up on my power supplies...

This power supply shares the same guts as the Aerocool Turbine 550. I posted pictures of it not to long ago, and on the inside its not that impressive.

I wish more people would use those high quality LV connectors. Those are like the power connectors on our old point of sale printers for 24v. They hold up to any amount of abuse. Vera nice looking.

J.

Back