• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6900 xfx die size

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dame666

Hi,
Going to do an aio mod on this card.
Does anyone know the size of the die four side?
Thanks in advance 👍

It's 520 mm2... but i take it you're looking for the length x width? A quick Google brought me nothing so far...you just want to make sure your block is bigger than the die.... most are. What AIO are you trying to mod?

While you wait for an answer, you can also measure it on your card and see.

Last edited:
It's 520 mm2... but i take it you're looking for the length x width? A quick Google brought me nothing so far...you just want to make sure your block is bigger than the die.... most are. What AIO are you trying to mod?

While you wait for an answer, you can also measure it on your card and see.
Thanks for reply, I was hoping to get measurements before tearing down the GPU, but I guess I could get it ready and measure
Thanks
EarthDog

Yeah, sorry I couldn't provide them... I googled for a few mins and don't see any measurements outside of the area.

Again, what AIO are you trying to mod? We'd love to see details on the mod!

It will be the Kraken 53x with kraken g12 mod. I had it running with this befor but put it back to stock as I was thinking of selling the GPU but in going to redo it and wanted the size for putting on a grizzly kryosheet, I should of took measurements last time🙄

Yes I will actually as it's a tricky one as the brackets had to be cut and G12 needed another mount hole or rather a widening of the hole if I remember right.

Back