• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X850 CrossFire Edition for sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sentential said:
Is that the only one they have? Wasnt there supposed to be an X800 version?

I have no idea, I'm torn between the new generation(R520) or just X800CrossFire. From reading the CrossFire FAQ, there will be X800Crossfire, but no telling when.

RangerXLT8 said:
I have no idea, I'm torn between the new generation(R520) or just X800CrossFire. From reading the CrossFire FAQ, there will be X800Crossfire, but no telling when.
In addition I was supposed to get a $100 MIR for the purchase of a master card but that expired on the 29th. I might call ATi about that and figure out what the deal is.

Yeah, I don't get x800 crossfire. I'm not a fan of SLI/Crossfire either way but x800 crossfire is even a worse idea.

Sentential said:
In addition I was supposed to get a $100 MIR for the purchase of a master card but that expired on the 29th. I might call ATi about that and figure out what the deal is.

I read on Ati page that this deal has been extended untill Nov29th, could be oct 29, I'm not positive.

I tink I'm just going to buy R520. Be it X800 or X1800, I'm going to have a crossfire setup in the next couple months.

Sentential said:

Sen,

If you find anything out about that please let me know, I'd get one of these for sure if I could get the Rebate. How did you get that in the first place?

TryBel said:
http://ati.com/buy/promotions/CrossFireReady/

There you go. Too bad I can't get the MIR due to the fact my 850xtpe is OEM.

OEM's dont qualify? i bought my X850XT when ZZF had them for 250-300 (w/ vivo and without) and they had listed them as **retail versions** and i sent in my info for that Crossfire MIR. As of now i have yet to hear from ATI about my 100 MIR for a future crossfire edition vid card :shrug: any thoughts about my situation? I plan on getting a X850XT master card and a new Crossfire mobo :/

So is the one listed a "Master" card, i didnt find anything relevant in the information section.. Or anywhere saying that it was....

Anybody know if "Crossfire" has been tested yet on the 955x chipset???

screwtech02 said:
So is the one listed a "Master" card, i didnt find anything relevant in the information section.. Or anywhere saying that it was....

Anybody know if "Crossfire" has been tested yet on the 955x chipset???

In ATIs CrossFire FAQ it says CrossFire is supported on 955x with 2 PCIE graphics slots.

BLcK said:
OEM's dont qualify? i bought my X850XT when ZZF had them for 250-300 (w/ vivo and without) and they had listed them as **retail versions** and i sent in my info for that Crossfire MIR. As of now i have yet to hear from ATI about my 100 MIR for a future crossfire edition vid card :shrug: any thoughts about my situation? I plan on getting a X850XT master card and a new Crossfire mobo :/

Since they ask for a UPC code I do not know how it woruld work.

Price dropped at the Egg, $405 shipped....

I know it supported Ranger, i am wondering if anyone here has done the deed yet???

Back