• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PVR case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I've been buying parts on the cheap. I have a full sized ATX MB with an AMD XP-M 2600 a gig of RAM, etc. Please remember that I'm using a full size ATX board.

Could you please recomend a good PVR case. I have found this one but would like more choices. I want it to look like it belongs in the living room with the TV and stereo.

Thanks guys.

I also am looking at htpc cases and I did find a site that had like 40 or 50 cases on it with the most expensive having a touchscreen on the front and a pice tag that could rape and pilage (I think like 600) the cheepest was like79 but you would want to hide that one from sight. I will look for it again but know that therer are only like 2 or 3 man. that make these cases in any number. With that said, silverstone leads the pack from what ive seen so dont expect too much.

KICK BUTT!!! You guys are great!!! Thanks all.

*edit* spelling

Last edited:
Back