• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quake4: Nexus mission

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jacobman

I am on the nexus mission and am currently locked in a room with a huge shielded brain thing in the middle with bad guys coming constantly, ive been killing the bad guys for about 40minutes now and dont know what to do. I cant hurt the brain by firing at it. Anyone this far yet?

Your going to have to Explain, iv past that mission and dont remember any huge brain thingy. There are sub missions in each map which one are you on, nexus tunels, nexus hub? What bad guys keep coming and what did the comander tell you to do?

Last edited:
Sort of Spoiler

There should be teleporters in each corner of them room, some of these will take you to the platform above, once there look at the brain and shoot the ''blue pole'' type thing above it, this will disable the sheild and you can then shoot the brain itself!

^^ that is the only brain that I remember!
Scott.

Ok ill try that, but now i have no ammo, lol. I will have to go back to a checkpoint.

*EDIT* Just did that and now the games over, well it was pretty good and addicting. Now the multiplayer may start!! Or a harder single player.

Last edited:
Jacob...

SPOILER

when you've finished the dude that walks and the brain pulls up, shoot at the very top where he's connected to the ceiling.. there it will destroy his shield and than you can start hitting him, but he will regenerate... it only took me 4 purple thingy's to destroy him.

You guys posting spoilers should use color 333333 to hide it from those that don't want to know. Then those that want should know how to reveal your message. Kind of like this:

Use this color to post spoilers as not to ruin it for those that don't want to know :)

Dood good thing your no good at explaining things or you would have spoiled it for me, just beat the game and now know what you was on about :D

Back