• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD pricecuts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
not sure if i should post here or comp related discussion :shrug:

"AMD is supposed to have price cuts on Monday.

Well, some places seem to be starting early, and a couple of the drops are startling.

Most notably, the 3200+ has gone from around $190 to $150 on the U.S. Pricewatch. . Sadly, prices on the 3000+ remain solid just a few dollars below that.

Other price drops are less dramatic, but generally are around $20-30. For instance, the top of the line 4000+ is down to $340, while the 3700+ is down to $240.

For those looking at multicores, the x2 3800+ has slipped $15 to $330 (though the x2 4200 has slipped rather more than that.

At least in the U.S., the Internet biggies like Newegg haven't weighed in yet, so you might save a few extra dollars waiting a few extra days."

http://www.overclockers.com/tips00856/

I doubt that the price of the Opterons will drop anytime soon seeing as how they are backoredered at every store on the internet.

Aslan said:
It also looks like the Opteron 144 to 150 S939 will have price drops on Oct 31st. Too bad the dual core Opterons will remain the same.
That makes absolutely no sense as they are still backordered. Mine has been on order since Sept. 28th.

------------------------------------------------------

AlabamaCajun said:
Monarch has dropped to 244 shipped!

You can buy the whole store for $244 shipped? WOW! Good find!

g0dM@n said:
That makes absolutely no sense as they are still backordered. Mine has been on order since Sept. 28th.

------------------------------------------------------

You can buy the whole store for $244 shipped? WOW! Good find!

Lmao... way to be a smartass, again.. haha

I read on Tom's Hardware that the Turions took the biggest price cuts...around 26%...so in the near future might see some cheep Turion Notebooks

EvilCloudStrife said:
Lmao... way to be a smartass, again.. haha
It's fun! Don't you think? :)

Btw, monarch and newegg have the 3200 venice down to like $155. Chu-Ching!

Back