• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bf 1942 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD900

i just install bf1942 and all the expansion packs plus desert combat and fogottan hope, but when i turn the game on my dell 15" lcd goes black and it read that it cant display that resolution. i can hear the music but cant see nothing.can some one please help me.

Adjust your monitor to a higher resolution (just for temporary) so you can see the game ; then go into the game controls and re-adjust the settings to meet your montiors specs .
I have not played BF for awhile so I cant remember what the default resolutions is . Try 1024x768 @ 60hz

I often had this problem, it was my refresh rate setting set too high for my lcd monitor. Do like stereo says and it will fix it. Also you can hook up another monitor, preferably a crt, start the game up and change the settings to fit your LCD.

Back