• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Matrix: Path Of Neo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The preview vids made it look graphically inferior even to the last matrix game.

It seems like 'the one' needs to grow up and accept that it's mediocre philosophical revolution is over. No more royalties to milk, and all that.

It makes me sad how bad everthing has been butchered since the end. (Movie 3)

I would have much rather had a 4th movie or 2nd short anime with some post war events or something. All the games have been bad except for the most hardcore fans. I tried my best to get in to MO, but failed and returned to WoW. I fear if I ever do get a chance to play this one it will not be one I pay for.

Played it, if you want screen shots let me know. All real Matrix Fans will love the game hands down regardless of a few bugs here/there for PC. Nothing like Enter The Matrix but hardly worth the price in my opinion, wait for it to drop down. I thought it was absolutely amazing in the office escaping from Agent Smith & the Agents with the Cops.

They added in a lot of story that wasn't in the movie that makes a lot of sense. I haven't played it in the last few days as I have this weird graphic bug that makes characters sort of glimmer buggy like but I heard there is some patch coming out. Overall I think the game is great and all fans will enjoy the extra story, but I can see the game falling in price big time real soon.

how computer intensive is it? Cause im thinking of getting it, cause im a Matrix fanatic, and my only computer is this laptop im using (dell smartstep 250n (2.4ghz)).

The game is still buggy, much less buggy compared to ETM but this new patch they released is retarded. I'd say wait untill things are fixed which is pathetic ala ETM but oh well.

They should have just left it with the matrix instead of turning it into a meh franchise with a couple more meh movies, a bunch of meh games, and a bunch of other meh merchandice

onx said:
They should have just left it with the matrix instead of turning it into a meh franchise with a couple more meh movies, a bunch of meh games, and a bunch of other meh merchandice

But the Animatrix was anything BUT meh.

Fool me once same on you...

Fool me twice shame on me...

This really goes with this game...

The Matrix: Good
Matrix Reloaded: OK
Matrix Revolutions Bad
Matrix online: semi ok
Enter the Matrix: bad
Animatrix: good

thats my take on the matrix

Indyxc1 said:
The commerical on TV looks like Playstation 1 graphics. Lame.

I haven't seen the commerial, but if you've played the game saying Playstation 1 graphics is a bit absurd :rolleyes:

TheGreySpectre said:
The Matrix: Good
Matrix Reloaded: OK
Matrix Revolutions Bad
Matrix online: semi ok
Enter the Matrix: bad
Animatrix: good

thats my take on the matrix

The Matrix: Amazing
Matrix Reloaded: Great
Matrix Revolutions: Average/Nothing Special
Matrix online: Awesome and then Garbage
Enter the Matrix: So-So/Bad
Animatrix: Damn Good
Path Of Neo: Fun, but needs to be fixed.

Back