• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yonah Benchmarks... Where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pentium.X

Registered
Im still considdering buying a Pentium M 760 Based mATX System and throwing it all together to kickass with, but after hearing all of the fuss about Yonah im not sure where to turn to. I havent found any serious Yonah Benchmarks other then synthetic, which suck, so I now turn twords the community for an answer to this question. How does Yonah do when under the knife? Overclocking, 3dMark, Vs. AMD FX Series?

BabelFish is so Hit and Miss, I can hardly tell what it says in English...x.x But thank you regardless for the info, though not really benchmarks =\

lowfat said:
:welcome:

We really don't know yet. A good Yonah motherboard is likely a few months away still. We'll see more later on.
that aopen 975x crossfire- (and mby sli-) -capable mb is available in Japan next week and in Europe from March.
don't know if it is good tho :p

By the time Yonah has picked up speed conroe will be 1-2 months away. Personally I will be waiting for conroe. But if you must have a laptop get a Yonah now.

Back