• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So when is the WOW expansion coming out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

I've read many game retailer sites such as ebgames, game pro, best buy, etc....

and ive got dates going from july 1st to around october......

I was leaning towards a june/july release because thats what ebgames said and there usually right.

any ideas or guesses?

lol

blizzard is doing the usual, when its done, so probably some time this summer or fall, no set date has been released

This expansion has weather and stuff right because I was running the Deadmines instance and all of the sudden there were crazy lines going over the sky. At first I thought well the game is just glitching or something like that. You know something that happens and no one else notices but i asked my party and they said they saw it too. Any explinations would be helpfull.

SirPokemasterMD said:
all of the sudden there were crazy lines going over the sky. At first I thought well the game is just glitching or something like that.

I've seen that to, not at Deadmines, but other places, I have no clue what that is.

weather is going in next patch. The expansion is due soemtime in July but I wouldn't hold your breath. If I had to venture a guess I would say early fall, it will go into open beta for current players first. There's so much currrent content I'm not even worried about the expansion. Except for maybe 3 or 4 servers the AQ gates have yet to be open and there's another 40 man instance in EPL that will be released before the expansion

Back