• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone cool my CPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1m4 gir1 777

Im running my FX60 with the stock cooler and i want to know whats better cuz things are getting hott in here, i might have to take off my shirt. JK

*kisses*

Liza

I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do, guess that shirt is gonna have to come off. jk. an xp-90, xp120 or thermaltake big typhoon all seem to be pretty good coolers.

1m4 gir1 777 said:
Im running my FX60 with the stock cooler and i want to know whats better cuz things are getting hott in here, i might have to take off my shirt. JK

*kisses*

Liza

PICS STAT!

(but you might want to look into watercooling, AFTER PICS)

Well, technically a better cooler would actually make the room hotter, as it would transfer the heat off the CPU and into the air more efficiently...so, yeah, better Heatsink=hotter room. Which isn't a bad thing, in this case.

Scythe Ninja or XP-120 are both great. The XP-120 cools downwards so it helps your motherboard and other parts such as ram. The Scythe Ninja would be the best performaing heatsink, works best when paired with a lower cfm fan.

Taking the top off of your FX-60 would help temps too =).

Back