• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first nvidia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jmh547

I finaly replaced my 9800pro with a evga 7800gt. the problem is i know nothing about nvidia lol. first of all i need a program that will show the on screen display (fps, memory, temps) i dont like googling this because last time i ended up with alot of flaky programs. i also want to know if there are any better drivers out there then the nvidia ones. i dont plan on overclocking it right now

Usually there is a console where you type in a command that will show this kind of stuff.

Ex. hl2- net_graph 3
etc.

i found that battlefield 2 has that but what i was using before for my 9800pro was ati tray tool which gave an option for osd which you could pick what you wanted it to show. i have mobo and cpu temps fps and free system memory. i was just wondering if there was anything like that for nvidia cards

Back