• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Divider Calculator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JRE

I posted this in the software section as well but peeps may not look there.

I am learning VB.NET and decided to practice my skills by making a divider calculator. I use DFI NF4 boards so it is geared towards them but should work for most in general. I promise it's vrius free but feel free to check it prior to executing. Let me know your thoughts on improvements!

If you get an error trying to execute the file it's because you don't have the .NET framework installed. It should be installed if you are fairly current with Windows updates (it is installed automatically).
For more information about it go HERE .

:cool:
DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Someone pointed out that I seem to have a rounding error somewhere in a few instances. I'm gonna have to work on that tonight. Eventually I'll put in a voltage claculator too.

I like it, I like it. Good job bro. This is handy. Better than doing the math in my head. Actually its more lazy this way but then again...whats wrong with that. lol If you ad a voltage calc aswell its going to turn out very nice.

Link has been updated with the fixed version. There was a rounding error in some instances.

Back