• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG Blizzards next game!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My expression: Wow...now I gotta listen to my friends talk about this all lunch insted of WoW

My friends expression sitting next to me: oh em gee...

April Fool's:

What's more, the World of Starcraft application will be available as a free download--no having to scour your local shopping mall for a $50 box. Monthly fees will apply, but Blizzard is hoping to offer players some sort of free trial. Further, an in-game, ad-supported version of the game will be available to players at a reduced price. What types of real-world products still exist in the far-flung future? You'll have to wait to play the game to find out! And for those marathon stretches you'll doubtlessly end up spending with the game, Blizzard's got you covered with a full-on integration with its newly-announced BurgerCraft franchise. By typing /burger at any point in the game, you'll gain access to a highly integrated menu, allowing you to special-order fast food, delivered straight to your home. Since Blizzard's got your account data, charges will be transparently applied, seamlessly integrating the fast-food-buying experience straight into the game.

Back