• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2024 – Enermax shares smallest ATX 3.1 PSU, AIOs, and PC cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Enermax-Feature.png
One of the last places we visited at CES 2024 (due to being sick, I had to cancel the next day's appointments) was Enermax. They showed off some exciting new ATX 3.1 power supplies, cool new AIOs (one of which sports a removable LCD screen), and several new chassis that sport USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports, including one with skinned with the best game ever, PUBG.
Click here to read more!

One thing makes me wonder. When we have SFX and SFX-L with ATX installation brackets up to 1200W, then I don't know what is so exciting about "small" ATX PSUs. I wish Enermax released a refreshed SFX series. I was reviewing their latest Revo series, and they're pretty good - stable voltages, quiet work, and everything else you can find in high-end PSUs. The same Deepcool and some other brands have nothing from the new SFX series, and this standard is getting more popular.

Back