• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocked x1900 crossfire setup..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can only dream of getting scores like that. :bang head
I guess I need to learn how to build my own system

I am slightly depressed at the 9k 06 marks. Only 3000 more for two times the video card? I have 6k with my single slot x1900xt (@ xtx), why is the 06 score so low. Perhaps it's the Intel? (although your CPU score is 39 higher) or maybe the OS? :confused:

Nice scores! A good thing to do with any new ATI setup is place the card clocks in the description, it really helps comparing until Futuremark gets off their ***;)

Opps, sorry guys, cards are clocked at 600/1450..... Im sure with some better driver releases that the scores will improve also....

Thanks for pointing that out, i hadent noticed before... I reset the core clocks and will rerun the bench's....

Well, reran 03, and got 100 or so points more than before....

Still better than any SLI setup ive had... 2 7800gt's cannot even compaire to my current setup....

Last edited:
Back