• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Misfit's leaving

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
...leaving page 2 that is! Sometime today Misfit will thunder onto

PAGE ONE!

Try as I have, I just never could catch up to Misfit...could only see tail-lights amid the dust and gravel!!!

W2F Misfit!
:attn:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :burn: :burn: :burn:

foldon.gif

foldon.gif

foldon.gif

Welcome to page 1. WTF. :attn:
Grrr.. He's only 10 positions behind me. Unless I somehow acquire a borg or put together a new rig he'll be right on top of me. :cry:

yeah ... Great thread title ... you sure know how to get our attention! :attn:

:welcome: to page 1 Misfit :beer: :beer:

Seems like only yesterday when you were called out here for a little smack talk :)

Yup, the thread title scared the cacky out of me. I've know misfit for a while and rushed to see why on earth such an event would occur.

Well, now I know. :)

pscout said:
Seems like only yesterday when you were called out here for a little smack talk :)

You remember that, scout?!

Thank you all for noticing the little dent I've been trying to make! Thanks for your congratulations and your friendships. I can only hope that our contributions will make a difference.

'fit

Wow! I was like... "NO WAY!" Misfit isn't going to fold for another team! :eek:

wtf0yk.gif
'fit! :thup:

...and just when I make it to page 2 you had to up and leave. I see how it is. :D

Misfit138 said:
You remember that, scout?!

Yes ... despite the flakey memory (at least the folding rigs have good memory :eek: )... what i could not remember at the time was who called you out! Harlam methinks although a few noticed you on their radar .. and you and nexus, midnight, rkp, ac, dice, iffy , .... and all had a nice long smack thread. :)

It was easy to remember after all.

Back