• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 u wat is a better cooling system...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chesterang

Registered
:mad: (i like this mad sign it looks cool) anyway what coolant for the processor even though you maxxx your overclocking and then its still won't overheat.. i'm prettyy newbie here need help guys thanks..:mad: i REALLY LIkE thIS SmiLes..
and how did you put this photos underneath your name?? like the moving pictures..

First of all if you want to achieve high temps get a good aluminium case.

My Vcore is @ 1.85 No Artic Silver. Volcano 6cu+ as my heatsink 14 dollar price @ www.newegg.com great price for a great fan, 50,000 hour lifetime by the way.
I got 120mm Blow Hole on the top of my Aluminium PC LIAN LIN 60 case its acts as an Exhaust fan, I got 2 fans on the front 8cm/80mm fans on the front @ full speed intake. I got 1 on the back as exhaust. 300 WAt 30 dollar PSU.
Kg7 RAID mobo/Pc2100 4dimms, DDR board, AIYAH-J CPu 1.4 266FSB. 256mb of Pc2100 CL2.5 256mb Atlas Precision.

135x12 = 1608, I can't go more due to cheap ram... But I've gotten 1620 stable

genocide, how is it possible that your system will run like that when you only have a 300 watt psu, i have a 300 watt psu (a good one too) and mine freezed when i had a dvd and a cdrw in at the same time, so i had to take out my dvd just so the computer would RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Well i got mines for 33 Dollars or about forgot from where... Well my system does not freeze and it seems that the 5V runs @ 5.02 so am happy. This PSU is certified to on AMD systems High Pot tested I forgot but i think it was able to handle TBIRDS not sure dude

thanks..4 d help..

hey guys thanks 4 ur help about this thing about coolant!!!

but i have a question can you guys talk little english because some of the words i dont really understand.

I really appreciate your help thanks..

:mad: i very slick smiley with the flames :mad:

Back