• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this will keep you entertained for hours!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, this thing is simply amazing. im putting it on every single computer i can.

i know im easily impressed, but this is just WOW!

thanks man

and it only seems to use the cpu when its changing the textures, as long as i keep the fps at 30. when i set it at 60, full cpu usage

Last edited:
Normally I hate stuff like this, screensavers, visualizations on media players, transparancy fx on windows, they all slow things down, but this, this is cool.

this is SO old ive used it for years, literally. its grown much better, in its older days it used to crash some systems.

and YES if you have a large image cache, it can be very very cool.

try hitting the spacebar to toggle to the next image. try it FAST
if you want extra trippy goodness.

Spade said:
this is SO old ive used it for years, literally. its grown much better, in its older days it used to crash some systems.

and YES if you have a large image cache, it can be very very cool.

try hitting the spacebar to toggle to the next image. try it FAST
if you want extra trippy goodness.

I ran this at my computer at work, until the boss man saw it and told me to take it off. Geiss is cool. I used to use his Winamp visualization plugin all the time in college as a screensaver.

Back