• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BenQ 20.1" LCD widescreen/8ms review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spoudazo

Well,

I've had this display for a few days and I'm liking it. At first when I first powered it on, it seemed to have a light bleeding issue, where the backlight was a little too overpowering in the upper and lower areas of the screen, but it seems to be much better now.

I will post more pics after it stops storming here, hehe :eek:

PS: My camera is an old 1.2mp camera, so don't expect too much of these pics, hehehe :)

Attachments

• cod2LCD.JPG
    cod2LCD.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 217
If you play a lot of FPS, like COD2, Counter Strike, DOD, etc. then I'd use one if I also had a CRT to use. LCDs still don't "refresh" faster than 60fps, so if you're like me, you can tell the difference.

Now in games like Oblivion and Ghost Recon (slow games), it's not a problem, but other times it is ;)

I use the LCD to play certain games, and my CRT to play other games. ;)

Spoudazo said:
Well,

I've had this display for a few days and I'm liking it. At first when I first powered it on, it seemed to have a light bleeding issue, where the backlight was a little too overpowering in the upper and lower areas of the screen, but it seems to be much better now.

I will post more pics after it stops storming here, hehe :eek:

PS: My camera is an old 1.2mp camera, so don't expect too much of these pics, hehehe :)

looks pretty nice - i wanna get the same kinda screen but from sceptre it has an 800:1 ratio rather than 6 - i might also wait for the 2007fpw's price to go down bc its hdcp compliant.

idk - etiher way, that thing looks SSIIICK

but does your video card run it ok? - thats what im worried about(the 1050x1680 isnt easy for a vid card)

It runs about every game I have at 60+fps except for COD2 of course ;)

Back