• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get GOOD FREE game, DVD, CD! l00k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0aH

http://barterbee.com/diggnation

This is a trading website where you can sell and buy items for "points" not cash. But when you sign up using that link you get 10 free points PLUS the $1 transfer fee is waved. So all you have to do is fine something that is under 10 points on the webpage and you can get it for free.(I just got driver for the PC)
check it out

i didnt get a game but i just recieved 2 dvds, Victory and american flyers, and have a Red Hot chili pepers cd comming. Cost me $1 to ship the cd though. You could get a game but none really interested me.

I just ordered Killer Instinct for SNES.

CreePinG_DeatH said:
Is there any difference between your link and www.barterbee.com? Or is your just to give you credit for the people who sign up?
If you sign up with the normal link you only get 5 points, but if you use the diggnation referral link you get 10.

Last edited:
i ORDERED initial D the anime dvd for a flat 10 points. Time well spent thanks OP!!

mage_x said:
I just ordered Killer Instinct for SNES.

If you sign up with the normal link you only get 5 points, but if you use the diggnation referral link you get 10.

Cool thanks for the clarification 🙇

selection resembles bargain bins at sprawl-mart... gotta give them a CC# as well... Thanks for the post n0ah, but I'm gonna sit this one out.

White Runner said:
selection resembles bargain bins at sprawl-mart... gotta give them a CC# as well... Thanks for the post n0ah, but I'm gonna sit this one out.

They are a trusworthy company that is trying to grow and thier selection is really not that bad, and getting better. give them a chance.

btw does ne one else here watch diggnation or even know what it is?

I've never been to it but I believe it's a news site of some sort? They have a pretty good selection of movies; all 3 LOTR movies are 10 points. The game selection sucks, though.

mage_x said:
I've never been to it but I believe it's a news site of some sort? They have a pretty good selection of movies; all 3 LOTR movies are 10 points. The game selection sucks, though.

digg.com is the news site
and diggnation is a weekly poddcast about all the top stories

Love Diggnation and plan on attending their pary in San Francisco sometime soon. Hopefuly someone will but a 19yr old a glass of beer cause oterwise it'll be soda all night.

Dang I can't decide what I want. I'm thinking of some classics that I don't have, Deus Ex, Starcraft, and Max Payne. Also I see No One Lives Forever 2, which I liked the first one.

n0aH said:
digg.com is the news site
and diggnation is a weekly poddcast about all the top stories

I stopped watching diggnation like 6 months ago, it gets really boring after like three episodes.

WaTTz said:
I stopped watching diggnation like 6 months ago, it gets really boring after like three episodes.

depeneds on what eposide. Ill read what the episode is about before i dl it

Back