• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Empires Mod, a HL2 MOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thaclassikz

http://www.empiresmod.com/

Its still in its infancy beta form but it is open to public. Was wondering if anyone has tryed it out yet. It is surposed to be something like Natural Selection for HL2, the way it is setup in RTS/FPS style gameplay.

I played the first release the day it came out. It was so full of bugs and such a poor mod that I gave up.

Maybe I'll give it a try in a few months, but I still have a bad taste left over from its release

the thing with mods and such (especially hl2 mods) most of them have such a small playbase it's almost pointless to go through the trouble of downloading them etc.

yeah, and while a lot of HL2 mods look innovative or promising few are much fun to play, while there were loads that were good for HL1 (though i suppose that was because it was out for so long).

yeah i looks pretty nice but if you wanted to have fun with a lot of people that play all the time i would just pick up Battlefield 2.

Back