• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with Python and classes..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sjaak

Hello again...I'm afraid i need to call on the mighty knowledge base called 'ocforums' once more. Schoolyear is almost over, and i have one last test to make about programming in Python. Part of it will be about the theory of software development, part will be about python and classes.

Now i've missed a good deal of the lessons due to personal circumstances, but i've tried my best to read in on the theory behind it. Problem is i know little (and cannot find anything) about how to effectively use a class in a program, and how to properly format it.

So the questions are..

- How do i properly code and format a class in Python
- What are the practical uses of it, how can i integrate it into a larger program

Test is going to be the 27th, any help before then would be greatly appreciated as it's the very last test of the year and i really need to finish it before i can start my holiday with an easy feeling :)

Back