• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tbirdkiri

I need your votes for the ASUS CASE MODZ CONTEST.
ALot of work went into this.Vote HERE For JIM DELUCA here. help an overclocker out.
thnx!
*edit*
* DAMNIT, i forgot to put in the part about it being my friends case, but he still is an overclocker and he worked very hard on this and i was the person who got to add my ideas as the process went along. and soon we will be transforming a case of mine.*
THNX@!

Last edited:
Give this a big bump.

You know I went and looked at the other cases on that page. Go there and vote for him, support one of our own.

Look close. This guy has put a lot of time and effort into his case. They guy that is winning put his case in an old wood box. No creativity there, get a box, saw some holes. But Jimmy here put some real thought and work into his rig. Go there. Vote. And support one of our brothers.

btw: you can see the master around here, and let him know what you think about his case. he goes by the name JDAcura.

You will have mad help coming. I have put a post up in General Discussion asking everyone here to go vote for you.

The general consensus is "How the hell can a beer crate be beating you?"

We're going to fix that.

I think its on the way to being fixed now: the post is working!

BTW: I'd have for it anyway, being a fellow member, but it is the best case on there, hands down.

I look forward to seeing the next effort!

Back