• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Creative and poor service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fordman

Hello all

Its been a while since I posted but here is my beef. July 1st/06 I bought a Microphoto Zen while I was in Las Vegas on vacation. I didnt use it in the states until I got home in Canada. Used it about 5 hrs and was working great then my volume started to go down on its own but was still at 20 but sounded like 5 on the volume. Email them on July 5/06 and all I got back was forum email
that nite. Since then no emails or anything from them. This what I call crappy service. If this is the way that they treat there customers I will never buy another product from them again. Just like Sonys service(sucks). Any suggestions or comments let me know.

Fordman

Its like with corsair. They sent me a link to the forum. Thanks guys, really appreciate it. sorry to hear about this man.

Back