• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

512MB DDR400, $19.99 after MIR at Micro Center

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KillrBuckeye

I saw this in the Micro Center flyer I got in the mail yesterday and verified that it's an on-line deal as well. $59.99 with $40 MIR. It's Ultra brand with crappy timings (CAS 3), but this is by far the cheapest DDR400 (AR) that I've seen in a long time. Rebate is administered through onrebate.com, so it should be reliable. If you need it shipped, it will add ~$6 to the cost, but it's available for in-store pickup if you have one nearby.

http://www.microcenter.com/byos/byos_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=209346

For comparison, the absolute cheapest 512MB stick of DDR400 RAM on Newegg is $45 after shipping.

Seeing all these cheap deals tempts me to see how cheaply I could build a computer. I would also be intrested in seeing how long it would last...(especialy if I use a cheap case/PSU/speakers/mouse/keyboard for $29)

Back