• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e-GeForce 6600 GT PCI-Express for $63.53 ($45 MIR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VinnyTAMU

Found this on Fatwallet.

6600GT

Card is through Micro Center, online price is $108.53 + tax + S&H - MIR = Total

Also you can choose in store pick up or standard shipping for $5.99

Since I don't live anywhere close to a Microcenter the total for me came to $123.47 add the MIR onto that and the total comes to $78.47 shipped

wholly hell.. and i thought $115 was an awsome price for a used!

For those of you who are thinking of buying this card I would jump on this fast. This has been posted on fatwallet for about an hour and people are jumping all over this. Also some people think that this might be a pricing mistake so It could be corrected if infact it is.

Last edited:
Wooaa i can do an instore pickup ~ and pick it up later today.. too bad i dont need another gta nor does my board support sli

EvilCloudStrife said:
order confirm gotten.. if its on back order you wont have time for the rebate.. this looks dead :(

EDIT: rebate must be postmarked by 11/02/05 meaning we do have a good 30 days... heres to hoping :beer:

REAL EDIT: whoops.. didnt mean to quote myself, just meant to hit the edit button :(

Back