• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats you highest OC with the asrock 939Duel?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
currently running my opty 144 @ 300x9 (2.7ghz) 1.45v, w/ generic mushkin at 133/266 hitting 192.9mhz @ 3-3-3-8 1t

greyharte said:
currently running my opty 144 @ 300x9 (2.7ghz) 1.45v, w/ generic mushkin at 133/266 hitting 192.9mhz @ 3-3-3-8 1t

Hey, you guys ae doing very good but I think Gorki, RAA, Chinobino, OCH plus a few other guys have something for you. Here's one:

Gorki: http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime1rn7.png

Another:

Chinobino: AMD ATHLON 64 3700+ KACAE @ 2913MHz (11 x 264) @ v1.4

LOl RT! You are fast! :p I'm also hoping better scores from you... No mnatter Vista or Dual regular... clock it... I'm sorry for your bad luck?
This board is verry good and can also OC verry high...but also it's mattero f components/setup that you have ... I had trooubles with TCC5 memory but on the other hand ochungry had great succes with his TCCD chips...
OT: Could you RMA your MBO? :rolleyes:

in sig....

Can run CPU @ 2.6 to 2.69... but need to back down RAM speed to 100Mhz. For some reason my board refuses to run the RAM @ 133. Can run @ 166 and 200. Still need to look into that.

My plan is to get some PC4400... XMS. :drool: Then see what she's got.

Been tweaking for a week now and added the GF 7600 GS and Ultra-90 to the mix. Very happy with the results.

Last edited:
Gorki said:
LOl RT! You are fast! :p I'm also hoping better scores from you... No mnatter Vista or Dual regular... clock it... I'm sorry for your bad luck?
This board is verry good and can also OC verry high...but also it's mattero f components/setup that you have ... I had trooubles with TCC5 memory but on the other hand ochungry had great succes with his TCCD chips...
OT: Could you RMA your MBO? :rolleyes:

Gorki,

I am checking on the motherboard warranty, hopefully I can RMA it back. I have had it for 8 months and I'm checking on the warranty now. I don't know how long it is.

The reason why I am still considering staying with this MB is because of all you guys! Good results with some vdimm and vcore mods. I don't want a big overclock, just a moderate one.

What really makes me mad is that I probably sent back a good pair of Patriot TCCD XBLK RAMs (PC3200 - PC4200) that OC recommended and uses and now they are discontinued and out of stock. Newegg credited my account in full. Never had a chance to work them hard!

Now I bought these Kingston HyperX and posted in the memory section some photos to see if anyone knows what the chips are on them.

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4633232&postcount=8

We'll fix me up soon! :)

Last edited:
yeah im sorta in the same boat chev ... but im not gonna fault a full 50% on my cpu from 1.8ghz to 2.7 ghz ... i think either my ram and/or my psu are holding me back

Last edited:
redrumy3 said:
amd 64 3700+ @ 2.8ghz stock voltages :-D 1.35 havent tried 3.0 yet

Sorry Red and Chevy, didn't mean to leave you two overclocking monsters out........:confused: There are so many of you getting great results! :)

hmmm playing around .... was able to drop my v-core to 1.375v and still hold the same numbers .... 300x9 - 133/266 ... maybe i can take it up some more now :)

nope ... but ill prolly let it ride here ... seems to have dropped my overall temps by 2c

Last edited:
see sig for previous cpu......just dropped in a 4400 x2 last week, so i'll be tweaking it once i have a chance......

Back