• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reasonable Allendale Temp?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vipasnipa

Hey folks. At 2.33GHz and 1.44 Vcore, the CPU temp reportedly never gets higher than 29c under full load (both cores at 100%). Is this even remotely reasonable? The "System" temperature reading is even higher at 33c. I'm using a Big Typhoon. Should I be trusting these temps?

Thats a bit low for full load at that high a Vcore.

As you can see stats in my sig. I'm only using 1.325 vcore. I've got the finishing touches on my cooling though and will be bringing on all 8 of my 120mm fans tonight. My ambient is not bad, but not great either, prolly 77f ish.

well im a ninja with yateloon and a denki @7v in the rear of the case. at stock speeds uguru says 46-47c with dual FAH. Core temp from over at xs reads both cores about 5c higher then uguru. give core temp a shot and see what it says compared to giga's temp reader.

Last edited:
Evilsizer said:
well im a ninja with yateloon and a denki @7v in the rear of the case. at stock speeds ugure says 46-47c with dual FAH. Core temp from over at xs reads both cores about 5c higher then uguru. give core temp a shot and see what it says compared to giga's temp reader.

ugure?

i found that the ds3 reported lower cpu temps with an e6400 at 1.4625 vc 445 fsb than the same 6400 on a p5b at same vc and 435 fsb.

I am guessing the ds3 reports low.

Back