• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sup team! i'm back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

walldow

hi guys long time no see been a while got me a new rig up and going in sig and im ready to break some more records. runn a few test today havnt got my other 66oogt yet but it supposed to be her the 6th also getting 2 water coolers for them doing volt mods next week. for a duel volt modded ice water cooled sli 6600gt rig.

hit 10050 on stock air cooling at 585/1100 no mds to the card (single card)

most of u might not know me but i was first to break the 600mhz threshhold on the 5600 ultra, and only one person to break the 800mhz threshold and 6k for 3dmark 03 on a fx 5700 ultra!

anyways just wanted to let the team know im back and glad to be back benching for the team wish me luck and ill keep u up dated on my progress once other card and water blocks get in and as i do my mods!:beer:

Walldow OC-3DMark Team
Travis

I remember that your work with nV cards has always been top notch. :thup:

Welcome back and bench on. :beer:

ok guys i need some help here i got email confermation that my order been canceld for my other albatron pc6600gt. i payed 135 for mine when i first baught it the one i just ordered was 157$ but said one in stock when i ordered it now there saying they dont have it! anyways ive searched price watch, amaazon (witch is were i got this one that was order canceled, they went through tiger direct witch i hate anyway (over priced and poor service) anyways i found 3 venders with them but the d**n things are from 220$-290& for a 6600gt!!!!!!!! what the h*ll? surly theres gota be one cheaper than that somwere? ima try webcrawler and see what i can come up with but thats just crazy 200+$ my whole out look on doing this is taking a 100$ card and making run like a 2-300$ card lol!

anyways thanks a bunch for the warm welcombacks!:) could use some help find one of these cards though realy guess i could try e-bay:-/

Hey bro, I would scrap the 6600GT plans and hook up a 7600GT, you can get one off newegg for $115 after rebates. Its cheaper, its faster, whats there to lose?

funnyperson1 said:
Hey bro, I would scrap the 6600GT plans and hook up a 7600GT, you can get one off newegg for $115 after rebates. Its cheaper, its faster, whats there to lose?

ya might have to check into it, might be more feesable. just like this 6600 nice card runs cool and im thinkin i can 700-750 core on these babies easy! havnt realy researched the 7600's all that mutch since i been spending mulah on the rest of my rig. thnks and shout out to VA grew up in the williamsburg-newport news area myself!:beer:

walldow said:
ok guys i need some help here i got email confermation that my order been canceld for my other albatron pc6600gt. i payed 135 for mine when i first baught it the one i just ordered was 157$ but said one in stock when i ordered it now there saying they dont have it! anyways ive searched price watch, amaazon (witch is were i got this one that was order canceled, they went through tiger direct witch i hate anyway (over priced and poor service) anyways i found 3 venders with them but the d**n things are from 220$-290& for a 6600gt!!!!!!!! what the h*ll? surly theres gota be one cheaper than that somwere? ima try webcrawler and see what i can come up with but thats just crazy 200+$ my whole out look on doing this is taking a 100$ card and making run like a 2-300$ card lol!

anyways thanks a bunch for the warm welcombacks!:) could use some help find one of these cards though realy guess i could try e-bay:-/

I can send you an asus 6600gt to play with if you want. dont know if that would help you or not pm if you want it (its been sitting on my shelf for awhile now and i cant sell it so ill give it away)

dont realy know if theyll work or not this is my first SLI rig as long as bios are same it should work! i would think anyways?

does anyone know if the cards have to be from the same manufacturer or not? anyways im using copper bga ram sinks and Zalman ZM-GWB3 water blocks!

dont know about the same manufacturer or not but worse case scenario id think you could just flash the new one to a bios like the one your using on your card now.

the box says n6600gt dont know what the n means or if that will effect it running sli or not :shrug: there is a key on the side for sli so id assume it would work with other 6600gt

checked asus sight and ya looks identical down to the blu pcb should work fine ill be sure to give ya props on any and all published futuremark marks thnks abunch truly alife saver (mine my wife would kill me if i spent another pennie on this new rig) lol:eek:

sounds good hope it helps you get where you were wanting to go. if not you could probably sell both of them and get a 7 series and move on from there :beer:

got the card runs great broke 15k first run no modss

kk guys wells the ball on the go hit 15k on first runn in sli mode no modds all air cooled doing modds in couple weeks as im closing on a new house tommarrow so ill be busy moving next cpouple weeks so the mods will have to wait got my wter blobks coming thnks a bunch for the card runs great planning on flashing the albatron card to the asus bios for they are alot better so that will help as well my goal is 700+ in the core and 1300 in the mem so wishe me luck guys

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4988713

walldow-OC3DMark Team

Back