• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There here! x1950xtx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
forget about that card, 1900XTX in $301.99 after $30 MIR w00t! time goes on and pices looks better

Mine will be here tomorrow at 5PM! :bday:
Mabe I'll get a CF Edition later...
I've heard it's a great overclocker(new 90nm dye, same clocks, same core, less heat), but you only have to overclock the GPU since the RAM is wayyy overkill(but can be overclocked to 2.2Ghz easily seeing that samsung rated the chips for 2.2Ghz instead of 2Ghz stock).

Another thing, I'm getting my card for $475CDN. :p

Yeah 2ghz memory is definate overkill, heh, you might be able to have your memory running faster than alot of peoples PCs

wow is so cool how technology changes. The memory on my vid. card is running @ 400MHz and this one is at 2GHz stock :eek:

Think hes talking about that 9250 in his main rig. Hope prices start droping fast so i can order a 1900xt some day.

I haven't been keeping up with video cards lately...how much cooler, if any, are these cards supposed to run compared to x1900xt/xtx's?

I hear the coolers were loud, but I would not know. The day I got my x1900xt I took the HS off and put a WB on it.

Back