• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Small Wireless Router

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AOpen

My friends dad took away their wireless router, so my friends couldnt get the internet, so we came up with the idea to get a small wireless router that we could hook up and hide without them knowing, any ideas for a small wirelss router??

mr. roboto said:
Well, i'm sure their dad had a pretty good reason for taking away their internet...

QFT.

lol, that's pretty funny. My friend wanted to do the same thing except he is broke and doesn't really know how networks function, so it never happened.

Seriously though, you could get one, but undoubtedly his pop would find out and you'd be even more screwed than before. If you're still willing to take the risk ;),
then go poke around the egg or your local electronics store and see if you find anything.

Hide the router where the cable enters the house. If it is the basement, then hide it in the ceiling.

Back