• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY Info Thread...Fill 'er up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Uqdroma

Any info on PNY would be much appreciated. Can't seem to fing anything on the web, and not much here. The "new" Google just keeps spitting ads for PNY or just links to their site. If noone replies from anyone after a bit, I'll compile a nice report documenting my own personal testing on the Verto Gamer sticks, pc5300. Stock should be 3-3-3-6, but PNY gives no clue as to what platform this was tested on. SPD reads 5-5-5-15@667Megs, 4-4-4-12@533, and 3-3-3-9@400. I'm quite impressed so far with what I've achieved, but need a little more time to write reports, Stay tuned for more.

My test platform:

Pentium D 930 (3.0Ghz, 800MhzFSB, 2x2MB L2, 65nm)
GigaByte GA-8N-SLI rev1.1 (Intel ED Nforce4 SLI)
PNY Verto Gamer DDR2 pc5300 2x512MB Dual Channel
PNY 7600gt SLI gfx
SerialATA HDD
Thermaltake ToughPower 700W SLI ready, modular PSU
Stock Cooling
Recommended minor Case mods for proper airflow
Added-CoolerMaster 5000rpm chipset fan to NB heatsink :)beer: my own personal recipe)

This site is badly in need of this thread as I can not seem to find much on any of the stickies. Is it really all that bad a brand??

Back