• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Double Click?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iaacp

So, within the last half hour or so, I realized I can't double click... I looked through my mouse settings, and didn't see anything to fix it. I think I might have somehow messed something up when I was playing with my Razer options, I couldn't get On The Fly Sensitivity to work either... Any ideas? I already tried putting in the drivers disk, but I can't get a splash/auto pop up screen to come up.

Edit: If it helps, I'm using the Razer Pro.

if its new, then you probably did something with the options
one thing that screws some people up.. is the highlight, single click -> to open feature

Wow, that was it. Really odd considering I know I didn't save it when I adjusted it. What exactly does changing the speed do though? Wouldn't it just let you double click quicker if you have it set faster?

iaacp said:
Wow, that was it. Really odd considering I know I didn't save it when I adjusted it. What exactly does changing the speed do though? Wouldn't it just let you double click quicker if you have it set faster?

It basically sets the minumum speed you are required to double click it for it to register. Some people like it fast so they don't double click by accident.

Back