• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time to replace keyboard and mouse...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

kind of a bummer because i like things a certain way yet the thing i get start up with funky issues.

Firstly i am using a Evga Z15 that i bought as a release sale from them and was pretty good untill it started double tapping some keys at random recently.
I am using a Razer Naga Trinity for a mouse.
I started with a Naga Hex V2 and then went to a EVGA X15 because it had the same layout and then it had problems so i got the trinity because it was the only one i could find with the button layout i like. to give a biot of mouse history.

I like the ring around the thumb because it makes for a good grip if i need to make a snap reaction but retains some bindable buttons for games that are requiring more and more because no one know what a good control scheme is, same thing with the little wider nature of these i can grip with my right ring finger on the opposite side.

has any one seen similar layouts on mice that i haven't mentioned already?
I remember trying a logitech one that i hated but i cant remember what it was, it had a far right click and it would throw me off, its not the 90's any more, no need for three big *** mouse buttons on top.

anyway juust putting out an APB for a new mouse like i mentioned.
Keyboard too. Wired, no macro ("G") keys, Fullsize, media control with volume roller\knob.

less picky about keyboard

Back