• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you find me a deal on a Razr cell phone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oxalic32

I'm looking for a Razr phone. Not a pink one. Newest model if possible. I don't want to sign up for a 2 yr plan, or a plan at all, i just want to be able to swap out my new phone for a Razr. Anyone know of good deals on this phone or where i can get one for cheap? I've seen $150ish for it new.

What for GSM or CDMA?! There are like 4 different "Razrs" out there. Some have a crappier camera, no memory card slot, etc. I havent see a "no contract" price below $180-$200 ish... New that is... you can probably find a stolen one on ebay.... :p

I don't know about getting one w/o a plan... and we'll need to know what service you have, or if you want an unlocked phone.

I recently picked up a razr V3m (Verizon) from circuit city for $120 (yeah, had to sign again) and I got $50 MIR, $50 MIR for cc gift card and $20 MIR for verizon gift card. So, all in all it was a really good deal

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...search-alias=aps&field-keywords=unlocked+razr

I bought my first unlocked phone from amazon and I'll never EVER go back to buying cell phones from the big guys again.

I use cingular. 3 months ago I dropped my 3month old, 2yr contract, $20 phone and it broke to pieces. Cingular wanted $250 for a new phone. With GSM phones all you do is find either a Cingular phone or an Unlocked phone and swap out the cards. Greeatest thing since sliced bread.

i dont suggest a razor.. get a smartphone, a cheap one is the mpx200 which i have, tons better, runs windows and u can upload videos, games, mp3s via usb port. =D

hypertek said:
i dont suggest a razor.. get a smartphone, a cheap one is the mpx200 which i have, tons better, runs windows and u can upload videos, games, mp3s via usb port. =D
The last thing i need is for my phone to crash. But seriously im just looking for a phone to make calls while having a nice sleek slim feel to the phone. I looked at that phone, im not liking how it looks and running slimmed down windows on a phone isn't something that fits me.

Last edited:
UnrealAlex said:
I dont know how it is where you live, but Razr are so overused and done with in California that it disgusts me to see one.

QFT

UnrealAlex said:

Dang, that thing's nice, you use it for T-Mobile or some other provider?

Yea, I have T-mobile myself, and was thinking about a razer, but I think you may have just changed my mind.

UnrealAlex said:
I dont know how it is where you live, but Razr are so overused and done with in California that it disgusts me to see one.

haha QFTx2. It seems like 1/3 people have em. A really good friend of mine does, and he hates it. The buttons are really annoying to press, and while it is pretty sleek and slim, its just kind of annoying to use.

Back