• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1ghz OCed @ 1.4ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BinarySuperman

K i finally got my thermalright SK-6 hsf and temps are still where they were as usual but i was able to overclock to 1.4, im not sure if its stable i have to run the burn in test, but my question is has anyone here OCed to 1.4 on an abit kg7 mobo, if so can you tell me your settings, mine are 10.5 x 133, Vcore is 1.85v and my temps are 50c idle and like 52c full load

Last edited:
thanks, the system seems 100% stable i ran all sorts of torture tests and passed all of them, i still regret not paying 30 more bucks and getting the 1.4 instead of the 1ghz, oh well.now whats left for my computer is a good hard drive and a soundcard that offers an optical drive for my MD player, and a ddr 4x video card.then i'll be happy :)

but doesn't increasing the fsb increase everything else, like ram usage and videocard usage, i herd increasing the fsb is bad.

BinarySuperman said:
but doesn't increasing the fsb increase everything else, like ram usage and videocard usage, i herd increasing the fsb is bad.

Depends, if youre PCI bus is way out of normal, then it could become dangerous, but increasing the FSB itself isn't, it'S the devices that can be sensitive to the changes. I'm sure someone else can explain that better !;) :D

Back