• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

error sending results to server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CougarSE

My main rig nags about not being able to send results or connect to the server... When the machine boots or you restart F@H it pops up with a box that says ready to connect to network.... but it doesn't....

I'm running the gui client...

Well I dont know exactly what happend.. but it looks like it turned in the Gromac I first started with, dowloaded, finished and turned in an Amber and is now folding away on another Gromac!?

And boy is that 1.3 Celly folding slow.. Would the 1133 PIII be better?? both tualatin cores?

*edit*

It says I have folded 4 work units... But earlier today it said only 1? And also it says 1 active processor, but I have two machines folding!? One dedicated and one multi use rig. I have dialup if that matters...

First off fold with the text client. The GUI isnt that sexy anyway.

The Network connection issues are prolly related to dialup and / or your home network, i dont know more... but start working from there.

Celerons are slow, I have a serious doubt that either of my 1ghz ish rigs back home are earning thier power consumption. The PIII is without doubt going to do better. Celerons are rather notorious throughout the years to be poor at heavy calculations. The other option is to overclock them both till they fry.

Back