• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Ballistix tracer ddr2 800 1GB for $120 with paypal $20 off $50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, I would agree that a gig of Crucial DDR800 for $120, shipped (bet that they use Micron chips :D ), is a good buy. Contrary to some popular opinions, not everyone needs 2 gigs of ram.

As far as the PayPal rebate, I contacted paypal after I made a purchase at newegg on 11/23/06, the first day of the promo. They reviewed my purchase and told me that yes, the $20 promo was real, ongoing and that my purchase met the requirements for the rebate. They told me the $20 rebate would be credited to my account sometime in February (4-6 weeks after the promo ends on 12/31/06), as per the terms of the Promo which were clearly disclosed.

That folks is first hand information, not hearsay nor speculations.

Do as you please, but the odds of getting your rebate on a qualifying purchase are much better than some people would like for you to believe.

Last edited:
Back