• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo! Careface is back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

Hey gang :) After nearly 7months of being totally OCF/SETI free, Ive finally sorted my life out for the most part and am happy to say.. im back! You all probably dont remember me, but I certainly remember you all :p

Anyway, just letting you know I've put both mine and my mates pc on 24/7 SETI detail :) Id like to thank Eaglescouter for the helpful optimising thread for S@H-E, and congrats on the blue that you deserved :p its been a long time coming.

It seems I missed the infamous OCF SETI race :< Guess Ill have to catch the next one. Crunch on!

Careface*

hehe :D Money is a little tight at the moment, but me and some friends are moving into a student flat next year and plan on making a SETI farm.. Im still trying to figure out these new optimised clients (~7800sec/WU on my venice, ~11000sec/WU on my friends winchester).. still, its better than the stock client at least :) those WU sucked :p

Careface*

Back