• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wizard james

What game can everyone play? cheep (10-20 dollers at walmart or even free game..) free once you buy the game, is fun, and you can modfiy it when your bored of the basic version. will run on a basic videocard (so from a older videocard so everyone can play) and you can get a few people to play it around for a few hours and have massive amounts of fun

Why do i ask this? well i know i know of people wont (like me) pay monthly for some games, some dont have a computer to run battlefield 2 or such that good. (i can ..but i am sick of battlefield 2 right now..even if i donated 50 dollers to moongamers.com )

I was thinking of finding this "perfect" game were everyone can play for pocket change. have someone setup a server , and we can play with 8-15 people on the server, either use teamspeak or ingame chat. have loads of fun.

o yeah.. get Oni into a game so he can rest his wii arm :)

Games of possable choice:

1:UT2k4 (10-15 dollers)
2:Wolfenstien Enemy Territory
3: HL2 co-op?

Last edited:
Edited frist post

someone said about HL2 co-op , if someone can find a good mod thats easy to setup, tell me. its a good idea..

wizard james said:
Edited frist post

someone said about HL2 co-op , if someone can find a good mod thats easy to setup, tell me. its a good idea..

I know theres something called tim coop but i think its buggy not well designed, ive tried it.
A good coop mod that looks promising for HL2 is svencoop2 but unfortunary they are still developing it and they despartely need people to help especially programers www.svencoop.com btw svencoop for half life 1 is a very good mod and you may see me occasionally play on it lol :clap:

my suggestion, svencoop for hl free too :)

Ah yes, ET . good idea.. free, and runs on most computers. not quite sure about bandwidth/server settings. shouldnt be that hard to setup..

Trying to stay away from anything that blzzard ever tarished.. and CS1.6 , well trying to stay away from cs1.6/css

edit: Oni, you can edit my first post to add games to it. while i go and shoot these people who set times for were i go were.. i said no afternoons, and 1:00-2:30 ..what do they call that? gahhh

America's Army, Wolf3d:ET, and FEAR:Combat are free. The last one is probably too demanding.

What genre are you looking for? Only MMO's are(can be) monthly.

Gabkicks said:
i got chaos theory for only $13 total :):beer:

America's army is one of my favorite free games.

Never heard of chaos theory .. Link please

and for AA, i dont really want something like that.. i belive i tryed it ..but never could figure it out.. that was like ages ago tho.. lol.

wizard james said:
Never heard of chaos theory .. Link please

and for AA, i dont really want something like that.. i belive i tryed it ..but never could figure it out.. that was like ages ago tho.. lol.

splinter cell: chaos theory?
http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4030995

there have been many updates to aa. now there is a co-op mode. as well as new guns and vehicals and new features.

Back