• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any gigabit switch/router deal people ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bbq

I'm looking for either a fast switch or router with 4-8 ports. any deal people ?

netgear/linksys is fine to me. i don't like dead link (d-link) but if deadlink deal is good i will give it a try.

Thanks folks

Geeks normally has pretty cheap networking equipment. Might want to give their section a look.

Very reputable company...I've been buying there for years.

I bought that Netgear 8port gigabit switch for even more money. I bought it off of Newegg for full price, with a $15 mail in rebate. I did the rebate a few days ago, and it was one of the last days, so I'm not sure how much longer there is left, it might be over by now.

However, it's an awesome switch. From the day I plugged it in there hasn't been a single problem. It is not the bottle neck in my system, my PCI slot NICs are. Highly recommended, even for being a Netgear.

Back