• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7600GT's in SLi issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zx2Slow

Central Pennsylvania/Southern New Hampshire
I am running XP 64-Bit edition. If I use anything newer than Forceware 84.56 I get artifacting in games. It is most noticeable in menus but gameplay seems fine. Edges flash between the correct color and parts of an edge with be reddish.

If I disable SLi it goes away, If I use a lower res than 1280x1024 it will go away, any ideas other than use 84.56? Specs in the Sig.

My .02 dollars....

My suggestion ( don't know how easy it would be ) would be to use standard 32-bit windows instead of 64-bit. I have a feeling that the 64 bit edition lacks something for games that is causing your video to go all wonky. On the other hand, if you are performing fine with the old drivers, then there is probably little reason to upgrade. In fact, nVidia recommends against it ( shocking I know ). So if you are getting decent frame rates with the older drivers, don't fix it if it ain't broke....so to speak. Good luck :thup:

Back